TOFA Collection TOFA Collection

Awesome as usual

I've enjoyed all the cartoons you've made here and....

... That didn't actually have a point except to say that you're a pretty cool animator.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

THAT SHOTGUN IS DRAWN HORRIBLY

YOU HORRIBLE PERSON DIE IN A FUCKING PIT OF YOUR OWN SHIT AND PISS

Seriously, this was pretty funny keep it up

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Absolutely fantastic

I've never really been into the whole sprite movie pixel thing, but this was possibly the best video I've seen. The jokes were hilarious, I shouldn't have been drinking cause I did a spittake like 3 times. There were some really good animation and the idea was original and clever., and I just all around loved it.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Pretty nice dude

It is a really cool platformer and there is some great animation for Fancy Pants Man. There is also a sense of freedom to what you can do, with the way you jump and you run, however it is incredibly short. The bad guys aren't very imaginative, The spiders, shooting rodents and some penguin. I still love despite some monor design issues.

Rambo's Jungle Clearout Rambo's Jungle Clearout

Average-tastic!

This isn't good by any stretch of the imagination but it's not to the point where it's 100% horrible. By the way, the instruction button didn't work but it wasn't hard to figure out these simplistic controls.

Tutorial How to Add Sound Tutorial How to Add Sound

what the hell

Yeah I did everything you said and it just plays over and over again and I have to just get rid of the music this doesn't exactly works

Mrs. Insanity Mrs. Insanity

I like it

That was a pretty cool song dude keep it up.

Mario Enemies Mario Enemies

I HATE THIS!

GO BACK TO ART SCHOOL YA DUMB BUTT

By the way, this is pretty good.

Iconock responds:

I never took an art class in my life.