Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Pretty nice dude

It is a really cool platformer and there is some great animation for Fancy Pants Man. There is also a sense of freedom to what you can do, with the way you jump and you run, however it is incredibly short. The bad guys aren't very imaginative, The spiders, shooting rodents and some penguin. I still love despite some monor design issues.

Rambo's Jungle Clearout Rambo's Jungle Clearout

Average-tastic!

This isn't good by any stretch of the imagination but it's not to the point where it's 100% horrible. By the way, the instruction button didn't work but it wasn't hard to figure out these simplistic controls.

Tutorial How to Add Sound Tutorial How to Add Sound

what the hell

Yeah I did everything you said and it just plays over and over again and I have to just get rid of the music this doesn't exactly works

snack hunt 2 snack hunt 2

This is AWESOME!!!

This is really funny and cool I love it.

Create a Blob! Create a Blob!

Pretty fun

It's apretty fun thing to screw around with, Music's cool. It's fun at first, but after it doesn't have that much stuff so i get bored with it after a few times.

The Paradox Trials 2 The Paradox Trials 2

Pretty fun

I liked trying to figure out the different puzzles and when I got it right I feel pretty smart. When I get it wrong I feel like an idiot, but that's what makes this a pretty cool game.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Dee-dee-dee

The game is fun and it's a pretty good timewaster (i mean that in agood way) I Just have to say the enemies aren't too bright. They can throw a gernade at someone standing right in front of them. Why are they doing this. The game's fun just not that challenging.