TOFA Collection TOFA Collection

Awesome as usual

I've enjoyed all the cartoons you've made here and....

... That didn't actually have a point except to say that you're a pretty cool animator.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

THAT SHOTGUN IS DRAWN HORRIBLY

YOU HORRIBLE PERSON DIE IN A FUCKING PIT OF YOUR OWN SHIT AND PISS

Seriously, this was pretty funny keep it up

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Absolutely fantastic

I've never really been into the whole sprite movie pixel thing, but this was possibly the best video I've seen. The jokes were hilarious, I shouldn't have been drinking cause I did a spittake like 3 times. There were some really good animation and the idea was original and clever., and I just all around loved it.

Biosock Biosock

That was meh

I didn't care for it, just not that well thought out or anything. I probably won't watch this again, especially considering this was supposed to be a BIOSHOCK parody, NOT some jokes over internet celebrities. This animation was pretty bad, and there really was no distinct style that I could differentiate you from someone else.

Truck Drivin' Song Truck Drivin' Song

It was alright

I like the song but the music video in my head seemed a lot more fast paced than yours, know what I mean?

Emerald-Fox responds:

Yeah like I said it's my first attempt at a song clip...and yes in parts it does seem slow (especially during the"'mother lovin' clutch" section). Anyway thanks for watching and the review.

LOTR Dub (#1) LOTR Dub (#1)

Sweet

A lot of gay jokes and stupid humor? COUNT ME IN BEEYOTCH! Yeah this was pretty good

Homeless responds:

XOXOXO

ARTICHOKE ARTICHOKE

That was retarded

In the best way imaginable!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Dad's a nutjob

Man I want his sexy bod.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Freaking awesome!

This movie has fantastic animation, it's funny, it's an all-out laugh riot. I cannot wait to see Dad's on overtime I just love Dad.

CRAPPY FLASH MOVIE!!!!!! CRAPPY FLASH MOVIE!!!!!!

Violence is cool